Tuesday, July 26, 2011

To the First of Many

Here's to my first blog as Mrs. Law! ( That still makes me giddy every time I hear it :) Today I decided to start a blog about our families future adventures together.  I'm not the best writer, and I'm definitely a slacker at scrapbooking and writing in my journal, so I thought I'd start a blog and see if that works better for me in documenting my life. I love to take pictures and thought that they might give me more to say about my experiences, so here it goes!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog title! And how come I didn't know the story about how you and Nate first met?! I think I only got looped in on your first date because I knew that one. Seriously though, that's sad. I'm glad I know now and I'm sure Chad will make fun of Nate at our reunion because of that story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I ever knew how you two first met either. Who knew my brother could be adorable. How fun that you've started a blog. I hope you keep up more on yours than I do on ours:) I try:) It'll be especially great when you guys go wherever you go for school, because then we can see what you're up to when you're far away! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete