Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cafe Rio Salads!

A couple weeks ago Nate was out of town interviewing at University of Rochester Medical School and so I invited my sister Mariah over (she's a freshmen this year at BYU - and it's been so fun having her up here!) for dinner a movie and to sleepover.  We had a great time, and we made Cafe Rio Salads for dinner.  They were amazing so I thought I'd share the recipe I used!  I found it on a blog and have to admit, I think I liked it better than the actual cafe rio pork salads - which would usually be blasphemy.  The key was making homemade tortillas (they were amazing!).  So here's the link to the blog with the full recipe and some pictures (with and without dressing) of how ours turned out!


http://www.favfamilyrecipes.com/2007/11/jared-and-i-love-cafe-rio.html

No comments:

Post a Comment